Fairy Tail Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Arena

Welcome to Fairy Tail Arena where any and everything is possible. Climb the ranks to become the best and let nothing stop you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Characterr
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:32 am by Lucy1995

» Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» I'm Sorry for the Inconvience
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:46 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» Rank System
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» Magic Power
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» Gabriele Diotallevi
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:58 am by Gabriele Diotallevi[Koga]

» Charcter sheet
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 am by Gabriele Diotallevi[Koga]

» Rules and Regulations
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» !!!!First!!!!!
Magic Power I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm by Exceptionist

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Magic Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Admin

Experience Points : 27

Character sheet
Name: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Guild: Fairy Tail
Magic Power:
Magic Power Left_bar_bleue150/150Magic Power Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Magic Power Empty
PostSubject: Magic Power   Magic Power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Magic Power
Magic (魔法, Mahō) is the main form of combat for Mages, and is bought and sold all throughout the world.

Magic has been around for centuries. It was once oppressed and feared, but gradually became an everyday phenomenon.

Magic is the physical embodiment of the spirit. When the physical spirit of an organism connects with the spiritual flow of nature, the spirit forms magic as a product of the connection.Only ten percent of the world's population is able to use Magic, which is noted to keep a balance between ordinary people and those with magic. It takes an enormous amount of concentration and mental ability to use magic.Magic users can learn multiple styles of Magic, but it is noteworthy that many users have natural affinities for their own magic style, such as Erza instinctively using a rudimentary form of Requip Magic as a child.

All kinds of Magic are used in Earth Land and they can be used for many purposes such as offense, defense, supporting, and healing. Magic is used by exerting their Magic Power as a wide variety of spells or by focusing it into an external source.

There are two main classifications of Magic: Caster Magic and Holder Magic.

Caster Magic: (キャスターマジック Kyasutā Majikku) It is Magic that is expelled from the body as opposed to Magic done through the use of a weapon or outside source.

Holder Magic: (ホルダーのマジック Horudā Majikku) is Magic that requires a Mage to use an external source to produce the Magic. It usually requires the use of Magic Power, though there are some exceptions such as Edolas Items that are powered by Lacrima.

Now you should be well informed on magic. When making your character, you start with 1 magic. This is your main magic that you use. You can buy more magic from the shop and you are allowed a max of 12 spells for that magic.

Your character relies on magic power to caste spells. Each spell rank requires different amount of magic power to cast. You start off with 150 magic power. You can increase the amount of magic power that you have by ranking up and buying increases from the shop.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailarena-rpg.rpg-board.net

Magic Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Arena :: Important! :: Preparing Yourself-
Jump to: